The Humanitarian Action Study Group of the Development Studies Association of Ireland is pleased to announce a panel discussion on Southern Sudan, to be held at the Irish Aid Information & Volunteering Centre on O’Connell Street, Dublin, 6pm – 8pm, April 24th 2014.
- Walt Kilroy, Dublin City University (Chair / Discussant)
- Rob Kevlihan, Kimmage Development Studies Centre – Patterns of emergency in Southern Sudan
- Sebit Iwa, Africa Centre – Southern Sudanese perspectives on the current crisis
- Abdullahi el Tom, National University of Ireland, Maynooth – Crisis in Southern Sudan from a northern Sudanese perspective
- Frank McManus, GOAL – Responding to the current crisis – challenges and future prospects
All are welcome.