Start Date25 February - 6 May
LocationThis course can be taken anywhere in the world.
Course Duration: 10 weeks
(Note: this course was formerly named “Project Planning and Proposal Writing”.)
Tailored specifically to the needs of busy development project staff, this distance education course in Results Based Planning aims to empower learners to:
- To use the results-based approach to plan and implement projects in line with Results Based Management principles
- To plan and work in ways that foster participation and inclusion
- To develop clear and logical Results Frameworks
- To develop high quality plans and proposals, in line with international development trends and best practice
- Unit 1 – Key Principles of Results Based Planning
- Unit 2 – Participation
- Unit 3 – Participatory Planning in Action
- Unit 4 – The Results Based Management (RBM) Life Cycle and Results Frameworks
- Unit 5 – Preparing and Writing A Project Proposal
The deadline for applications is 11/02/2017.
For further information, please email Capacity Development Services (email@example.com) or phone +353 (1) 4064424.
Results Based Planning (& Proposal Writing)