Start Date27 May - 1 July
LocationThis course can be taken anywhere in the world.
Course Duration: 5 weeks
Tailored specifically to the needs of busy development project staff, this distance education course in Results Based Monitoring and Evaluation aims to empower you:
- To understand and apply international “best practice” standards when planning development projects
- To learn why monitoring is key to the successful implementation and management of development projects
- To know how to create your own Monitoring Plan
- To understand the differences between participatory and conventional approaches to monitoring and evaluation and how to combine the best of both methodologies
- To draw up clear, well-focused Terms of Reference for Evaluations
- To know how to carry out a project or programme evaluation effectively
- To write professional, useful Evaluation Reports
- Unit 1: Monitoring In Perspective
- Unit 2: Monitoring In Practice
- Unit 3 Evaluation in Perspective
- Unit 4 Evaluation In Practice
The deadline for applications is 13/05/2017. This course will also run in October 2017.
For further information, please email Capacity Development Services (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone +353 (1) 4064424.
Results Based Monitoring & Evaluation